Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Adventures In Phone Sex

Welcome to my brand spankin new Fetish Phone Sex Blog!  My hope is to share some of my adventures and odysseys’ in phone sex with you.  I am sort of a free spirit and like to do what I call “dabble” in life.  I want to try everything at least once, and if it’s really dirty and nasty then I want to dabble even deeper.  In the last 6 yrs I have acquired quit the resume in kink and fetish and I love sharing my kinky stories with you.
I have been dominating over men from a very early age and being in control comes naturally to me.  I love playing with panty boys and sissies; I especially love humiliating and using men for my own selfish needs and entertainment.  I love using strap on’s and sex toys on all my callers…I love having you get on cam and show me EVERYTHING.
Stay tuned for more of Gwen's Phone sex adventures…..