Thursday, July 19, 2012

Dommy Mommy Gwen



I’m Gwen a Dommy Mommy who specializes in mommy son phonesex fantasies. I just love having phone sex with young submissive boys. The way they are so eager and inexperienced. How they try and sneak a peek when they think I’m not looking.  I love when they want to call me mommy and want to be spanked and punished….I wonder what Johnny is doing in his room and why is he so quiet in there?  Imagine my shock when I catch him with my panties in his mouth and his hand around his cock.  I stood frozen and watched as he sniffed and sucked on my panties, licking the crotch area and he feverishly pumped his young cock.
I should say something! I should stop him! But I cant I am instantly wet and I realize this is my opportunity to teach my son a thing or two…
Do you need Mommy to punish you? Call me for my special brand of Mommy phone sex
Call me at 1 888 474-6769 or message me AIM/Yahoo GorgeousGwen4u