Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sissification Phone Sex



Sissification phone sex and sissifying a man is one of the little joys in life that every girl should experience. I currently have quite the stable of little sissy bois who serve me in different ways. Many of my little cuckies are such good little sissy bitches for me. They are my domestic bitches, and a few actually look sexy in their sissy maid uniform. 
I met Billy a few days ago and I knew as soon as I heard his voice pledging his devotion to me that we were going to be something more then just friends. Billy was ready to pleasure me, and worship my ass right away.  I told Billy I appreciate his eagerness to please me but I have some concerns about the size of his equipment.  I asked that Billy take his penis out and show me (I can’t get myself to call it a cock, penis is more accurate because it sounds so small and unimportant).  Sure enough Billy’s little noodle was a complete let down and I had to break the news to Billy that I had no use or desire for him as man, due to his lack if size and girth. 
I did however come up with a little business venture that I think will keep both of us happy. I am young female entrepreneur and I know a good business opportunity when I see one. I am currently training Billy to be a good cock sucker with my strap on and dildos. I have also started a “how to dress like a slut” seminar, that will cover everything from how to tuck your little boi clit between your legs, to applying make up.  It won’t be long before there is a line of men around the corner, waiting for their fifty dollar blow job special from Belinda (aka Billy).   Before Billy met me he had no real purpose in life, and now he is a top earning cum whore living out his dreams….your welcome Billy :)
Do you have that deep desire to be feminized by a sexy phone sex Mistress?  Tired of using other Sissy phone sex services who don’t truly understand your need to be dressed and treated like a dirty slut?  I get it baby girl...let me transform you…